- Develop and deliver a community activity and event.
- Learn leadership and public speaking skills
- Find creative ways to express yourself through film, photography and other areas.
- Find ways to volunteer in the community and have fun.
The Life Skills Workshops starts next Wednesday 4th May from 5 to 7pm (and then every Wednesday for the next 7 weeks) at Brabazon Community Centre, 106 Brabazon Road, Heston, TW5 9LT. Light refreshments will be provided.
On completion of the project you will receive:
- A letter of recommendation
- Certificate of Achievement
- Press coverage (for those who would like their photo in the paper and to be interview on camera)Volunteer placement offer with Heston West Big Local or Riana Development Network.
- Being part of a successful community project and making a difference to people in our area.
If you would like further information please call Taz on 07702 532 710
For more info about the project please visit: