Riana Development Network cannot provide face to face support at the momment due to the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19).
Most of our staff are currently working from home and supporting our clients and groups remotely.
This includes drop-ins, support groups, our Supplementary Education programme, our Youth Programme and other services that are able to be delivered.
We are currently doing detached youth work in Alexandra Gardens, Chiswick on Mondays and in Benson Close, Hounslow on Tuesdays.
However, you can get support online or by phone if you are in need of advice, information, emotional support, or if you're experiencing violence or at risk.
You can call, text or send WhatsApp message on 07547171342 or 07970037156
You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're in immediate danger and unable to talk call 999 and press 55. This will connect you to a police officer who will help without you having to speak.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) official advice
- Government advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Find financial support for your business
- Coronavirus outbreak - what you can and can't do
- Manage financial difficulties caused by coronavirus (Charity Commission report)
- How to apply to the Government's Self Employment Income Support Scheme
Public Health England
World Health Organization
London Borough of Hounslow